What Personal Data We Collect
We process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information: such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Any other information you submit to us: such as opinions and any other information you provide.
Why We Collect, Use and Store this Personal Data
We collect, use and store your personal data for the reasons set out below.
- Where you have given consent.
- Where necessary for CIC’s legitimate interests, as listed below, and where our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights:
- to deliver the Website and related services to you;
- to administer the Website resources;
- to allow us to improve and optimize the Website and CIC products and services;
- to respond to your request or enquiry; to contact you for the above purpose; to ask you to provide your opinion or participate in surveys about our vehicles, products and services;
- to understand which parts of the Website are popular/most used, or those which need changing/upgrading; and
- to respond to user questions and complaints; and for internal record keeping
- Where necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where necessary to protect CIC’s legitimate interests and legal rights, and where our interests and not overridden by your data protection rights. Protecting our legitimate business interests and legal rights. This includes, but is not limited to, use in connection with compliance, regulatory, auditing, legal claims (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation) and other ethics and compliance reporting requirements.
- CIC will also convert personal data into anonymous data and use it (normally on an aggregated statistical basis) for research and analysis to improve the Website, analyze trends and, tailor products. Aggregated personal information does not personally identify you or any other use of the Website.
How We Share Your Personal Data
(a) Transfers to companies providing services under contract
Your personal data will be shared with companies providing services under contract to CIC, such the companies set out below:
- Website provider.
- Website service provider IT hosting.
- IT maintenance provider.
Transfers outside the Republic of Cyprus
Your personal data that we collect from you may be stored and processed in Cyprus or in any other EU country where service providers maintain facilities. CIC will ensure appropriate safeguards as required by applicable laws to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data when engaging such service providers.
Third party apps
Where you download a third party app from the Website, your personal data will be transferred to that third party application provider directly as a separate data controller. CIC is not responsible for the processing of your personal data by such application providers. As such, you should take time to read and understand how your personal data will be used by application providers before you download their applications.
(b) Transfers to other of CIC Group entities
If it is necessary for responding to your request or enquiry, your personal data will be shared with other entities of the CIC Group (“CIC Group” means Cyprus Import Corporation Limited and CIC Automasters Limited) subsidiaries, affiliate companies of CIC, distributors, dealers and repairers authorized by CIC.
(c) Transfers to other organizations
- Transfers to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation or if we consider this is necessary for us to protect the rights, property or safety of CIC, our customers or others.
- Transfers to government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if mandated by law or if required for the protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
Your Choices and Rights
(a) Your general Rights and Choices
- You have the right to ask CIC for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide in a structured, machine readable format.
- You can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement).
- Where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time. If you ask to withdraw your consent to CIC processing your data, this will not affect any processing which has already taken place at that time.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep.
(b) Your Right to complain to a Supervisory Authority
You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority for data protection, where applicable to your personal data under the applicable laws.
We will retain your personal data only if or as long as we need it for CIC’s legitimate interests in accordance with applicable law, or perform a service at your request, or to meet a legal requirement. At the end of the retention period, we will take steps to delete your personal data or hold it in a form that no longer identifies you.
Links to third party Websites
Cookies and Access Logs
Disclaimers Regarding Use of Personal Data
CIC is under no condition responsible or liable for the protection or use of personal data collected by third party websites regardless of whether they are linked to by the Website.
- https://www.Alfa Romeo
The Website is controlled by Cyprus Import Corporation Ltd, which is the data controller for personal data collected via the Website and whose registered address is Cyprus Import Corporation Limited, Kantaras Avenue 65/67, Kaimakli. Nicosia 1027, Cyprus and e-mail: email@example.com.